Please keep the following in mind when writing a review:
* Use punctuation. Reviews without paragraphs, commas, periods, etc. are difficult to read and will not be published.
* Be detailed (but keep in mind that quality is always better than quantity). Your review should help potential users get a solid idea about the item you are reviewing. Write about the item's features, sound quality, construction quality, durability, etc.
* Rating a product in relation to similar items can often be very useful, focus on concrete features and your experiences in using the gear.
* It's very helpful to mention the context in which you use the product you are referring to (specify what amp, effects or guitar you use with it, etc.).
* Would buy it again if it got lost or stolen? Would you recommend it to a friend?
Things to Avoid When Writing a Review:
* Offensive or abusive language.
* Flaming other people, reviewers, manufacturers, or retailers.
* One-word or extremely short reviews will not be published.
* Do not refer to other reviews that appear on the page.
* Do not include mail or email addresses, phone numbers, or URLs.
* Do not WRITE YOUR ENTIRE REVIEW IN CAPITAL LETTERS.
Reviews that do not observe these guidelines will NOT be posted.